View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #52
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenamir View Post
DOUBLE TAKE: Is there anyone else who sees a twinge of conflict-of-interest in ArcticStorm participating, since AS has knowledge of the real-life counterparts of the ME players?
I kind of tried to put this same question as I said that Rune's Reds were leading after the first day matches (while it clearly was Arcticstorm who lead and Sleepy was tied with Rune)... I mean this is fun and should be that way and I don't think this should be raised as an issue but surely if someone else is pondering on this so... Looking at the fair-play point of view both Sleepy's and Arcticstorm's participation is kind of odd as they have a lot of knowledge we others don't. Then again I can see this as just too much fun for them to miss it...

But their status surely is questionable from a fair-play point of view.

Maybe we could say that for those two to win they need to gather 30 points more than the next one or something?

---

I took a little time to look at the teams of the participants. Now some of them have names and some do not... and in Arcticstorms last report some were handled with the "team-name" and others were not.

So just to be slick and cool, should everyone have a team name or should we refer to each other only by forum names?

Here's the list of the "teams" at the moment:

Arcticstorm
The Fifth Wall (Volo)
Nogg’s Ball (Nogrod)
Saucepan (Un)Athletic
Second Best (Sleepy) ???
Elmo
Thenamir Untied
The Reds (Rune)
Glirdan
the phantom
The Ka

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-11-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Crossposted with Sleepy...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote