View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 03:23 PM   #21
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Auriel Haevasawen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"And you are Avery my dear for I at least have heard of you also," Radagast said softly.

Avery rose and backed away from the wizard. "What kind of foolery is this? How do you know my name yer old demon?"

Radagast smiled and supped a little more of his ale. "I have to say I take great offence at being called an old demon my 'fleet-of-hand' friend. I am Radagast the Brown. Sit back down dear child. You have nothing to fear with us."

Avery sat down upon her stool with caution. Out of the corner of her eye she could feel Ajada smiling at her discomfort. Radagast merely continued to drink.

"Caution Radagast, remember how drink got the better of you in Edoras. Bethberry still cleans the contents of your stomach from her floors to this day if I am not mistaken." Mattius whispered.

Endereth said nothing. She watched their new companions and took in every detail of their appearance. Were these two women those that Radagast had mentioned would join with them? She longed for Calentoliel to be with them once more. She was a person she knew and trusted, not these mortal strangers.

[ May 06, 2003: Message edited by: Auriel Haevasawen ]