View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 12:20 PM   #221
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Mine is a lonely vigil...

Every day I come to the Rohan RPG and seek signs of life, but the body lies there on the crisp white sheets, unmoving and unconscious. I check the heart-lung machine to make sure it is well oiled and properly maintained, whirring and clicking thru the long days and lonely nights. Occasionally I charge up the electric paddles and jolt the RPG to see if the heart will begin to beat on it's own apart from the machine, to no avail.

Still I sit by the PC and check the RPG every day, hoping against hope that Gilthlaion will provide the miracle cure, that once he does everything will be OK...

Mine is a lonely vigil...