View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 11:37 AM   #535
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
You know you're obsessed when you have the trilogy in non-film version covers and put them on display... but when someone wants to borrow them, you lend out your "extra copies" which have the actors on the fronts.
Doesn't everyone have extra copies? I have my very dear one volume edition with the Alan Lee picture of the tents in front of the Black Gate on the cover, and then I have the old boxed set my dad practically gave me, and those are for lending and taking with me to school.

You're obssessed when you call every object that gets in your way or doesn't do what you want it to "vile fiend of Morgoth".

-You spend time on the Barrow-Downs when you really should be doing other things (guilty as charged!)

-When you're proud of your obssession.

-When you'd rather live in Middle-Earth than anywhere else.

-When you get all of your friends obssessed.

-When you create little clubs where everyone is an elf (and I was Luthien!!)

-When you're at a party or campout and you randomly decide to roleplay something from LOTR (complete with sticks for swords!), and even though all of the other people are girls, you want to play a guy so that you can fight (Aragorn, or a hobbit, or perhaps a girl who fights, like Eowyn, sometimes even an orc).

-When you go to get a shot, and you think: "If Frodo and Sam could go to Mordor, I can live through this shot".

-When everyone thinks Middle'Earth is all you ever talk about.

-When your parents say that you talk about LOTR at least once a day.

-When you amuse yourself by playing through your extended Fellowship DVD in slow motion (that is fun!).

Okay, I'll stop now.
I would make people call me Luthien, but I'm pretty happy with my real name. It's really not that bad.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote