View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 02:20 AM   #35
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Bring it Up (for the sake of post #32 mainly but not only)

I'm bringing this up for several reasons:
  • I would like to have a bit more of feedback (though I believe (now) the post has no flaws, there is nothing better to check it than good discussion). The post is also placed at my own web page as an article, I would modify it accordingly if anything pops up to change my views on the subject considerably.
  • I haven't seen no balrog discussions lately, and it is already almost a tradition to have those spooky things discussed on any decent Tolkien related board
  • Besides reasons related to post #32, initial posts are of great value and I would like to see them discussed by good thinkers (davem for one, per instance) which were not around at the time of initial posts being written
  • If Saulotus a.k.a. Bob Wehadababyitsaboy, whom I owe a lot in this case, is still lurking in the shadows somewhere around the board, I hope to lure him out into the light, to back me up or shatter the whole thing to smithereens
  • And last but not the least (aknowledging my vanity, alas, can not do anything about it at the moment), as any author, even those who dare not confess the thing, I want recognition!

So up it goes!

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 12-14-2004 at 03:55 AM. Reason: sweeping party
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote