View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #224
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Not much to say about D4. Lommy's reveal as seer made an already quiet village even quieter. I don't know if it's because she revealed giving us two wolves or if everyone was just busy D4. I missed most of the Day because of work and sleep.

But of the little activity there was Sally did take a look at her suspect aka Kath.

Meanwhile Cop only talked about village odds and Kath said she would focus on the unknowns, but then didn't.

At this point I would say Sally is probably an innocent of some sort. I feel the same about Cop, but am not totally sure right now.

I think Kath is probably the last wolf. She hasn't been really active due to unstable internet, but when she did post it was generally noncommittal and safe. She would summarize and occasionally put in her two cents, but her quiet self was easily lost behind louder players. Which is good cover for a submarine wolf. Lottie has this to say about Kath
Quote:
So this caught my eye as being...off. I don't know Kath's playing style very well, but this post of hers came off as being at once flippant - "they are both clearly self preservation votes", "I rather feel lynching sally or Kitanna would give more information" - and, at the same time, almost grasping at suspicions. For one thing, her suspicions about Kit and Sally are flimsy at best, but she phrases them as though they're simple and clean-cut and obvious. She mentions Nog, Nerwen, and Lommy, but doesn't actually say anything about them - basically a "I thought they might be suspicious but I don't know" kind of statement that doesn't do anyone much good. I'm not at all happy with this vote, and Kath has definitely jumped to the top of my list.
Which could be part of the reason Lottie was killed. She defended Sally until the end, but she also cast suspicions on Kath.

I'm going to take another look at Cop next.