View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 03:40 PM   #244
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Kitanna, are you around? Any chance you are Nimrodel after all?
Who voted for Jex? No, sorry. Not sure where you got the impression I was. I'm just a boring, misguided ordo who is playing a terrible game and is probably doomed at this point.

And I actually have very little to say at this point except I don't believe anyone anymore. This game destroyed my faith in humanity.

Though I did come up with a few theories on lunch:
1) Rikae is Nimrodel-Hunter, but will lose her powers if she reveals. This being how the Tarragyn or whatever worked in Agan's game some games back. Rikae thinks she has a wolf and she'll take them down if she dies. It makes her self-sacrifice make sense.
2) Rikae is a suicidal wolf with village sympathies. Very unlikely, but since this is WW nothing can be counted out.
3) Rikae is an ordo, meaning Cop and Fareal were cursed.
4) Lottie is the wolf. Agan threw her name out at the end of Day 2 for those who hadn't voted. Agan didn't vote for her, but helped doom McCaber instead. A ruse perhaps to distance herself from fellow wolf, Lottie?
5) Lottie really is Nimrodel and she's effectively an ordo as she said.

Right now I'm leaning toward 1 & 4 being the most likely. I've already fallen for one fake reveal this game, I'm not about to believe anymore.