View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:57 PM   #257
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
However, if Nimrodel were to be a third, cursed wolf, that wouldn't break the game. But it would mean she had three roles - lover, hunter, cursed. That's an awfully complicated thing to put in a game without explaining it to the village. Would Nerwen really do that?
The way I see it, it wouldn't need to be any of those roles fully (she's not a normal hunter, for instance, as far as we already know) but a new role with similarities to those.
She's more of an assassin than a hunter anyway, seems like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
And if there is no "wolf" any more but what we have is just Nimrodel's revenge on the Amroth voters, it's...a bit odd. I would have expected the game to end with the last wolf's death even if Nimrodel had a vendetta. And this would not explain why it is that there was no wolf kill on the Night that Agan died.
The most likely scenario to me is that Loslote was the wolves' target (the narration suggests as much, and so does the fact that they could well have thought she was cursed).
Why she didn't die - well, either she was cursed, or maybe her one-time "assassination" ability also protects her. But wouldn't she know that?

What we do have is this: that Aganwolf brought up the possibility of a cursed, and that the following night, there was no wolf kill. I think not having a cursed is too much to hope for.

Edit: just realized as it was posting that I wanted to add: "Aganwolf brought up the possibility of a cursed that the wolves knew about"
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote