View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:49 PM   #452
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A look at the Inzil bandwagoners:

Lottie: She did bandwagon, but her reasoning that Inzil looked suspicious due to his defensiveness rather than the slip itself makes her vote look less suspicious to me. Aside from that, I do have some reservations about her, mainly for the same reason I voted her on Day 1.
Eonwe: His reasoning for suspicion of Inzil's seems to latch onto others', which is classic bandwagoning technique. More on him below.
Nerwen: She is the one who pointed out his slip. I found her eagerness to jump on him suspicious which is why I voted her. If Inzil is indeed innocent, I could see an evil Nerwen bluffing to make it look like an innocent-on-innocent spat. Or if he's evil...perhaps an evil-on-evil spat for the ultimate bluff, though that's more of a stretch.
Boro: I thought his self vote Day 1 looked innocent, but that could make him a good target for conversion the following Night. He reasoned yesterDay wanting to make it to the Dead Thread so that he wouldn't have to be the EW's pawn. The "I don't want to be turned" sort of act combined with his bandwagon vote doesn't sit well with me.

None the bandwagon voters look terribly innocent to me. There may be more to tell once we know Inzil's role.

I did mention yesterDay that those who focused more on the Dead Thread than the actual lynching could be suspicious. So let's look at that:

Nogrod: While he has provided other substance, a good portion of his talk has to do with the Dead Thread. And he's a bit chaotic about it, which concerns me.
Eonwe: While Nogrod is chaotic, Eonwe at least looks like he's trying to be helpful. I did mention yesterDay that his helpfulness makes him a good target for wolf conversion. So I could see him starting off the game genuinely trying to help the village strategize the Dead Thread, but then turn and as a wolf, give the illusion that he's trying to help all the while quietly manipulating us. Which is scary. And I don't like that he seems to continually draw focus away from toDay's lynch.
Legate: Actually, he didn't focus much on the Dead Thread yesterDay, but it has been a large portion of his subject matter toDay. Could the change in focus point to a newly turned wolf? Possibly. I may need to look at him further.

EDIT: X-ed with Nog and Eomer