View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 09:20 AM   #211
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
Excess phlegm.

I have nothing against phlegm when it does its job - in fact, I fully support it. Quite handy, really. However, when that phlegm multiplies and starts trying to escape the body through various facial orifices, the excess should surely be sent to Mordor.

By hindsight, I should probably have put some sort of warning before I wrote that.
I just got a big kick out of that, since I can sympathize. I'm going to bundle it all up and simply send allergies and all of their varied symptoms to Mordor. When you go outside and your eyes (due to allergies, and regardless of heavy black shades) scream at the sunlight saying "Let's just KILL Fea because it's fun"... it meant that I had a perfectly reasonable excuse to lay on my couch, in the air conditioning, eating Ben and Jerry's, and watching The Princess Diaries II. On second thought, maybe I'll keep my light sensitive eyes for times like those.

On a side note, TGWBS, have you read the latest Harry Potter? I believe one of the chapters is called An Excess of Phlegm. Just found that ironic.... And LMP, we really should get an RP going on that. Can you only imagine?

Oh... migraines. Migraines go to Mordor.