View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #1218
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quin and Léof sat side by side, leaning back against a table while they watched the dancing and commented on what transpired. They critiqued various men’s dancing skills, praised how well the women danced, and remarked upon Frodides' ability and lightness of step. And of course they noted and discussed in depth Aldric’s interruption of Rowenna’s and Thornden’s dance and what followed. Their eyes trailed after Rowenna and Nydfara during the reel.

“They make a good pair, don’t you think?” Quin said towards the end of the dance. He watched while they walked from the floor together, and then stood side by side while Eodwine played his harp. His eyes lingered on the two of them, scarcely listening to the song Eodwine played. He did not care that Léof could easily see where he was looking, and when Eodwine finished, and people had applauded quietly for the song, he drew a sigh and said,

“I wish she’d ask me to dance, like she did Nydfara, ‘cause I’m not going to ask her.”