View Single Post
Old 06-07-2003, 06:44 AM   #313
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Quote:
*shouts and whoops* Yay Nil! I love your sig! It's so deep and meaningful, not to mention true and funny! Everything you want in a sig. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
*above- an example of most blatant sucking up ever*
Well sucking up is one of my strong points [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].
Quote:
also like Nuluials [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], I thought about using that quote actually, then I saw Nils signature.
Thank you.. hehe you spelt my name wrong.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] now I know how GaladrieloftheOlden felt [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
...unlike me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I also like your quote, Nil, and I like the idea of using a Tolkien quote...
Face it Galadriel… you are unlike anything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] oh and thank you… [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
GaladrieloftheOlden- "I know what you've been doing. I know why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night you sit at your computer." "I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me." "Guns. Lots of guns." ~Menelien, The Elvish Bostonian~ -Garbled Ramblings-
Who cant love that one?
Quote:
Beruthiel - You have to let it all go Neo. Fear, doubt and disbelief.
Free Your Mind
Deep and moving!!!’
Quote:
Arafangwen- Instead of being paranoid, I choose to be an inverse paranoid, I am totally convinced that everyone is out to make me happy!
Hehe that’s funny!!
Quote:
Sophia The Thunder Mistress- "Behind every good man is a woman rolling her eyes."
Oh so true!!
Quote:
I eat cake, therefor I ramble.
-Hiri, after I ate cake and rambled
hehe
Niluial is offline   Reply With Quote