View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 08:10 AM   #285
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

As always, all of your posts are fun to read - thanks, everyone! Wish I had time to go into detail, but I wrote a new post instead - hope you enjoy it! Cookie for anyone who recognizes the ermine violin reference - no, that's a real cookie I'm offering, and I bake good cookies! "If you want it, come and claim it!"

On a more business-like note, Kuru will no longer be able to post regularly due to real life priorities. We'll keep our token Dwarf and token mythological critter with us, though, so that he can jump in when he has time again. Thanks to Annun for her cameo - her Balfrog and our Buttercup have found happiness together and flown off into the sunset. The Entish Broom stays with us, of course, since the fate of M-M depends on the reunification!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'