View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:18 AM   #46
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
So, after a year I took the quiz again and my results have somewhat changed although there are also some that have remained the same.
All right, you made me wonder too. The results are... interesting, again, in that they have changed in some things, but not in all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my results a year ago
Galadriel
83%
Samwise Gamgee
67%
Arwen of Rivendell
66%
Legolas
63%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
47%
You scored as a Galadriel

Galadriel
90%
Legolas
73%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
70%
Samwise Gamgee
67%
Aragorn
63%
Arwen of Rivendell
63%
Frodo Baggins
60%
Gandalf the Grey
53%
Saruman the White
47%
Boromir
47%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
37%
Eowyn of Rohan
23%
Gollum
20%
Gimli
17%

So, I am more of Galadriel than I used to be (and nowadays it's quite a lot). I lost Samwise & Arwen to Legolas and Pippin (resp. my Samwise percentage remained the same, but the others got more points), who still surprises me, now even more than the year before because he's among the top three. What's Pippin except the fact that he's "fool of a Took"? He's maybe young, cheerful, and silly... ah. I see. Okay, in that case I have no complaints.
Otherwise, I can see slight growth (about 5-10%) with Aragorn, Gandalf (significant - he outrun Saruman), however the most with Éowyn who used to be the last (mere 10%) and now she outrun both Gimli and Gollum. And overall, the only person who lost some percentage was Arwen. Fine.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote