View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 06:01 AM   #2053
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I like how Lommy and I chose completely different people from the Last Supper...
Me too! I chuckled a lot at your pictures following each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
Thank you to aganzir for modding and for the images conjured up by your connecting narration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
it must be in the air I and Agan breathe in this suburb unofficially called Fairy Land.
True story: there was a citizens movement in the 50s to name our suburb Fairyland. It didn't pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
(And Agan, you never cease to amaze me with your ability to look so innocent while saying half the stuff you're saying... ).
Are you implying I'm ever anything but prim and proper? I'm dismayed.

I must stress I'm really thankful that almost everyone respected the time limit in this game. It's not very much fun if the game drags and you're not able to tell when your turn comes up, and I bet it's stressful for the mod to engage for months at a time. I hope we can maintain this pace in the future as well. And remember - if you're busy, you can ask to be moved down the list even without a modly prompt!