View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #562
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Personally I don't think villagers should be able to trust each other.
Yeah, but up until such time as the villagers can actually win a game or two, I think our rule tinkering efforts need to tend toward their benefit. Eventually if the werewolves keep winning at this pace people are going to stop playing because the game is unbalanced, and that would be no fun.

Quote:
I think that they should still be allowed to ask questions about technicalities or other gameplaying aspects.
But how much of that has really been going on? And how necessary is it for people to be asking technical questions during the game anyway? It is not like the rules are really all that hard to understand. Although the cursed villager thing probably did need to be ironed out. My complaint is more about the friviolous chatting that seems to go on...

Quote:
Fellowship
-Rangers
-Bounders
-Blood-brothers
-or even Istari
Definitely not Istari (although the concept is certainly similar... )

You do remember who the Mirdain were, don't you?

I do like the idea that if there has to be a limit on discussion, perhaps the werewolves and the whatchamacallits (hey, there's a neat name) would do it during different cycles of the game.