View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 04:20 PM   #243
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Lal chose to dream of me last night.... what a shock...

Here's the Ang analysis- I'm almost done with Diamond. After these two, Naria ought to be a walk in the park.

Ang Summary

Day 1

1st post - some in-character nonsense, likes to pick fights with phantom but can't because he's being sensible, still doesn't trust phantom, short overview of players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang
Eonwe's contribution is slight but to be fair he's low on material at that point.

Diamond, were she not Dimwe Diamond and entitled to a little...skittling, would be still more worrying than she already is.

Valier's behaviour is normal and not that suspicious.

Boromir's first post seems to deliver little helpful thought, but he sometimes takes a while to get into his stride. The last time I accused him on a Day One he turned out to be a Ranger. And his second post is much better.

Firefoot's proposed course of action is the one I shall probably adopt, headless chickenery and all. With Boromir and the phantom she's one I'd fear most as a penguin, but that's no real basis for lynching. Yet.
2nd - disagrees with Mac about phantom's plan, thinks it's a good idea unless he's a penguin, would rather have no hints at this stage, says gifteds will make themselves known at the right time, wonders if phantom wants to lynch ordinary elves to save gifted, says that he doesn't

3rd - response to phantom, says a lynched ranger leaves a better trail than a lynched ordinary (AN: How ironic...), a lynched ordinary volunteer leaves almost no trail, states again that he thinks we shouldn't follow this idea, leaves

4th - Answering accusations, some nonsense, says he had only a little time in which to make input, and that gave him only a little to go on, hence the lack of depth in his posts, points out that Spawn has yet to do Roa and Firefoot analysis, says he analysed the people who caught his interest, again points out tha Spawn hasn't made a case against Roa or Firefoot, says he doesn't want to criticize her about it, doesn't necessarily see a case against everyone he chooses to accuse, doesn't trust phantom but doesn't see a case against him, says his posts are line of thought, points out that we can't really do a plan in masse anyways, says he was concerned about phantom's reused seer plan, says he has to vote early

5th - response to Kitanna, points out that he's as noisy evil as he is innocent, says his point about Spawn with the Roa-Firefoot analysis was a joke

6th - Shares Boromir's concern's about Lal, says she's casts a wide net, but is fishing in a wide sea, decides not to vote for her, or phantom, but doesn't like phantom's plans, will vote for either Eonwe or Kitanna

7th - says case against Kitanna is founded on her being a "backer, not a starter," thinks she just made a few mistakes, Votes Eonwe for quietness

8th - Doesn't think that Boromir, Lal, or Roa deserve a lynching, thinks Roa's case against Boromir is flimsy, doesn't want Boromir or Lal to be a victim, decides to vote for Kitanna to save Lal, also considers voting Diamond for being bored

9th - Advises Roa to look elsewhere

10th - agrees that Boromir's defensiveness is odd, wishes he had voted Diamond instead

11th - Asks if anyone else is willing to vote Kitanna to save Lal

12th - Afraid that Lal will be lynched

13th - Says goodnight, hopes Lal can be saved

Day 1 analysis

The biggest thing that stood out to me when reviewing Ang on Day 1 is that he made a point to say that he did not advocate lynching innocents to keep from accidentally lynching gifted twice. Then, towards the end of the day, he suggests lynching Kitanna in order to save Lal, going so far as to get the ball rolling himself, and making repeated requests that others join him. There is a huge discrepency between what he said and what he did.

Some other, slightly less incriminating things I saw- he continually tried to discourage the attack on Boromir, but, unlike Jenny, assumed that all involved were innocent. When I am a wolf and someone assumes I'm innocent, I laugh with glee; when I'm innocent and someone assumes I'm innocent with no real reason, I get very worried. I'm the only who knows I'm innocent except the wolves- everyone else is clueless about it. Day 1 especially is a bad time to assume innocense with out cause.

Also, his opinion on Eonwe changed drastically without Eonwe actually saying anything in between. First, Ang says Eonwe's contribution is slight, but to be fair, he had little to work with. Then, he suddenly moves him to a likely vote for being too quiet. This is what Boromir did with me, so a repeat of this behavior does not bode well.

Day 2 Summary

1st post - some nonsense, explains vote for Eonwe:

In a hurry, wanted to vote for Kitanna but didn't have time to make a case, knew Enca would show up later to contribute unlike Eonwe, forgot Naria was playing

Didn't take Boromir's defensiveness seriously, thinks suspicions of Diamond may be better placed

2nd - Admits to being around for a little longer after saying goodnight

3rd - Finds Jenny's vote impetuous, but not incriminating, says his ccase against Diamond is coming

4th - Case against Diamond, see http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=176 because I'm too lazy to summarize that whole thing, but he does make a big deal aboutDiamond's boredom statement

5th - More about Diamond, says her voting makes her look bad, point about her interaction with Boromir, says Diamond said that she suspected that she'd been proven innocent, says he examined Roa and she still looks innocent, votes Diamond, asks people to speak up

6th - Answers Valier, explains "Dolorous"

7th - Reminds everyone that Eonwe is male, says he'd rather be accused of being a penguin than a cobbler, some nonsense about music

8th - "Yep. Thanks Valier, I know I can always rely on you to cheer me up."

9th - Remarks that Firefoot is acting oddly

10th - Wonders if anyone else thinks Diamond is suspicious

11th - Banter

12th - Isn't convinced of Valier's or Jenny's guilt, though would vote Jenny before Valier

Day 2 analysis

There's less to look through, but this is what I found:

He hurredly adresses his vote for Eonwe as not having enough time, though he had enough time to stick around, adress the attack on Boromir, and then vote Kitanna to save Lal. Never does he give a reason for his sudden switch on his thoughts about Eonwe, Nor does he supply better reason for why he wanted to attack Kitanna.

Also, he stated it on Day 1, and again on Day 2, but for some reason he likes to accuse people before having a case against them. That seems a bit backwards to me, and terribly sneaky. If you want to find someone guilty when you review them, you will. Essentially he plants seeds of doubt about a player, then helps them grow by getting evidence about the guilt.

Then, he made a direct mis-statement about Diamond. She never said that she suspected Lal had dreamed of her- she said that if Lal had dreamed of her, it would be perfectly alright by her to be revealed.

Finally, towards the end, there was a lot of posting filled with a lot of nothing. People who talk a lot without saying anything make me suspicious.

In his favor though, some of the points against him by Spawn and Kitanna weren't very good ones, and he did admit to being around at the end, though this could be a double bluff to make himself look innocent.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote