View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 08:20 PM   #271
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
When did I say you changed your mind? I don't see you providing quotes or post numbers, either, Roa. Although, now that I think about it, you did about Boromir. You suspected him at the start, and then didn't say anything more about him.
That quote is Valier's. You must have us confused now, because I remained quite dogged in pursuit of Boromir. Go back and read it. And you said it here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
So, Valier, all of a sudden I'm suspicious because I suspect you? Seriously, to this point the only place you've even mentioned me is once as being innocent... As for Ang and Naria, the only reason I've really found for your suspecting them is because they *could be* crafty players as wolves. Ang seems to be a complete gut instinct. And I don't remember you mentioning Eonwe before at all.
That is saying that she changed her mind. I mentioned that looking at Valier for using her gut was somewhat silly, but that noting a change of mind wasn't. Valier was resonding to me. Be more careful in your readings. Your sporatic and flawfilled defence is not helping your case.

Quote:
It's like post 68 or 58 or something. On page 2.
Don't be lazy, go get it.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote