View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 09:19 AM   #8
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Only people whose names are on the list of Rohan gamers can join a game in Rohan or own a game in Rohan.

Gamers must first run or co-run successfully at a minimum one game in The Shire before their names can be added to this list. Before running a game in The Shire, gamers must meet the requirements there as set out by the Moderators of The Shire. Usually this means posting first at The Green Dragon, I believe.

Shire gamers who have demonstrated that they can meet at a minimum the Shire standards for writing, even if they have not run a game, can post at The White Horse Inn in Rohan, with the intention of improving their writing and gaming skills as preparation for running a game. They must post in a plausible character as set out in the initial facts and definitions of The White Horse. If their posts do not demonstrate the minimum writing skills for The Shire, they will be advised to get more practice writing in The Green Dragon and in Shire games before coming to The White Horse.