View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 11:25 AM   #368
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
Gaze of Mordor (a very powerful weapon if you know how to use it)
That is indeed one very powerful weapon. Unless, like me, you've been exposed to it for a long time and have developed an immunity. I've got my own decent version of the Gaze of Mordor. I tend to simply call it the Death Glare. When you're REALLY mad and give off the Gaze... no words are required. People just shut up. Unless they're siblings, but that's life.

Quote:
We already know she wears jeans all the time. She also wears long black ranger-like jackets that cover any color shirt she might be wearing (even if it is a yellow tank top.)
I'm not wearing jeans right now. As a matter of fact, I am currently wearing the exact same pants and shirt I had on yesterday. I do rather like cool jackets though. I've got this great black leather duster, but I can't wear it to school and it's generally too heavy for daily use. But my favorite jacket... black leather. Fitted, but not tight. Makes me look good.

I must say though, you still haven't hit my style.

Fea
Edit:
Quote:
What is it with girls and clothes....
See the part where I wrote that I've been wearing the same outfit for several days? Not all of us care that much about style, but as I've given away my general appearance with my avatar, I'm left making them guess what I wear.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 08-03-2004 at 11:29 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote