View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 AM   #228
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I don't quite get where all this wave of trust in Nog comes from. As Nerwen just said concerning Form, it's not like our deceased innocents knew anything, they could have been just as mistaken as everybody else.
Lottie's suggestion at #213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
You'd almost think she was a seer and dreamed him...maybe that's why the wolves killed her, thinking she *was* the seer.
is more logical. Still highly speculative though– they could have killed Nienna for a completely different reason. After all, she was a good player who also wasn't likely to be Ranger–protected.

Quote:
And I don't at all like the way he acts like he knows what is best for us all and everybody who dares to disagree is working against the common good, hence wolvish.
*shrugs* Nogrod does that whatever he is, Pitch. Had you really not noticed before?

Quote:
A very good point, I think, and one that bears some thinking about. What would be the consequences of this game's dynamics for wolvish voting behaviour? Would they actively vote to keep their packmates around? Not as long as none of them is in serious danger of getting lynched, of course, but otherwise? Also, is wolf-on-wolf more or less likely in this game, or would there be no difference? Thoughts, anybody?
What does wolf-on-wolf even mean in this game? If it's just stating suspicions, then I think it's more likely, because it doesn't cost the wolves quite as much as if they were expected to back said suspicions up with a lynch-vote. (Still might result in getting a packmate lynched by default, though).