View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 05:31 PM   #566
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
OK, which of my school friends are you? I do all of them!
I'm the one with sort of chestnut-brown hair. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Not sure. The only way to know would be to ask which school you go to, which you don't have to answer if you wish to keep it a secret. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you pronounce the world "celebrate" like "kelebrate"
I should try that! It would be a sure way to recognize an obssessed Tolkien freak.

Quote:
Your IM backround and buddy icon are LOTR related
My buddy icon is Sam!!!!! *much grinning* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you want to take fencing and archery because you have a secret ambition to be a shieldmaiden.
I've always wanted to take up archery, fencing, and horse-riding...

Only one this time: You don't think you could truly be good friends with someone who doesn't appreciate Tolkien.

Okay, two: Almost all the gifts you give your friends for birthday, Christmas, etc, are LOTR-related (I've given copies of The Silmarillion, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, a glass goblet from Burger King with Frodo on it, two Cedco(r) daily LOTR calendars, and I think a bookmark).

Alright, last one: When you come to the Barrow-Downs almost every day! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote