View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 01:10 PM   #7
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

'Oh no, you cannot escape me so easily, Master Storyteller!' she thought to herself, as he turned and walked away. 'You have piqued my interest now, and I could not possibly sleep.'

She called for Prim to come take over her duties,and followed the Great Krysello to his table, a mug of sweetspice tea in her hand. He looked up in mild surprise and made to stand at her approach.

'Please, sit!' she urged him, seating herself and pulling up a nearby chair to prop her feet on. She took a drink of her tea, savoring its pleasant taste. Over the rim of her mug, she could see him looking at her, silent for the moment.

Pio set her mug carefully on the table with a satisfied sigh, and squirmed a little in her seat to find a more comfortable position. She smiled impishly at him as she drummed her fingers on the table.

'Now about the snow and that one lass,' she prompted him, her grey eyes full on his, 'you have my attention - please, continue . . .'