View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 04:37 PM   #202
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'll have to leave soon, so since I'm getting rep votes again, I wanted to leave you all with a summary of my current state of mind.

I do think we need to lynch today, and I will listen to the will of the village within reason. (If you all try to tell me to have Legate or Kuru killed, I'm not gonna do it, sorry not sorry.) I would lean towards Lalaith, but I also feel shaky about Shasta and Lommy. If everyone insists on Zil, I would go with the will of the majority, but I don't think I would go for Boro at this point.

Please, when you vote, also include who you would like to lynch toDay! I don't want to mess up and have the wrong person killed, and I won't be around at the deadline to confirm with you all what the final decision is. Transparency is the best way to be sure no unfortunate mistakes are made!

Also, if you decide not to go with me, I would be perfectly happy with

++Legate

as rep. I don't know where this recent suspicion came from - it appears to have come from the fact that no one does suspect him, which I think is a little ridiculous and a lot suspicious - but I still trust him.

Edit: xed with Legate

Last edited by Loslote; 10-31-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote