View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:40 PM   #533
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Back and should be here til DL, or at least the normal DL. So, til 4, don't know if Legate's going to extend it or not...?

And I have to say I have no idea what I'm seeing, because I could have sworn I saw Nerwen vote for herself, which is why I acted so shocked by it. Wow...so let me just change this:

Quote:
and these terrible choices of Morsul, Nerwen, Lottie are before me,
to..
Quote:
However, to make this clear, if wilwa isn't possible and these terrible choices of Morsul, Nienna, Lottie are before me
And let your own imagination wonder why I'm seeing stuff that doesn't exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
You have my sword.

Sally, your explanation makes sense. I should have thought of that, actually. You're still up there suspicion-wise now, but not nearly as badly anymore.
I would prefer an axe or a stick of dynamite, so I can take a sample of ice and study how much glacial melt has been going on. But, a sword will do. Who says we can't multi-task on this expedicetion