View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 12:59 AM   #360
Pyroclastic
Haunting Spirit

Pyroclastic has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I read this thread when I first joined BD this summer, and thought, "This is gonna be me, isn't it?" I bet after these past four months I can come up with ten signs, no sweat. All of these are taken from real experience, except #2. When I get to #2, it's time to check myself into the loony bin. (Or dump my boyfriend. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

1. Your friends limit you to one Barrowdowns related exclamation per day.

2. Barrowdowns takes precedence over calling your boyfriend.

3. You've redecorated your room in Black, Green, and Gold to make you feel more at home.

4. You need more school notebooks halfway through the semester, not because your classes have covered that much information, but because you've written that many posts in the back of your notebooks.

5. You're not only familiar with the terms "Legolover" and "Leggybopper", you've applied them in real life.

6. The only time you're not on the Barrows is when you're reading Tolkien's books, or Walking to Rivendell.

7. Your spell checker is filled with Elvish words.

8. You carry on a lengthily hypothetical discussion with your friends, never revealing to them that the hypothetocity is in fact your latest RPG situation.

9. Everything you see reminds you of someone on barrowdowns. (Pepsi Blue, Fire, Disco anything, the Wave, Enni Minne Minny Moe...)

10. You carry a notebook with you everywhere, in case you think of another top ten sign.