View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #129
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Because I see with Palantíric vision.

Actually, just because I can't think of anyone at the moment who I find more sketchy.
Well not exactly the explanation I was hoping for But ok, fair enough about the subjective part - I understand if you find her the most suspicious, but objectively speaking, there is not much logic in lynching her if she is supposedly dying of Black Breath.

Anyway, just a quick list then, too, so that I can lead by example, resp. since Kuru already posted his, that I hopefully inspire others.

Green zone:
Lottie - sensible and all, plus most probably innocent, based on how things look.
Kuru - feels mostly okay. Is active and everything, there were a couple of times when I was like "but what if!!!", but there is no objective reason for me to suspect him.

Sub-green zone:
Nerwen - for the time being, I am okay with believing her. I understand the suspicions some are having and if there is anyone to pull off some awful thing, it would be her. But it makes no sense to lynch her now.

Yellow zone:

Lommy - generally having good points, or if not good, then at least being fairly contributive to the discussion and all. If nothing else, I am not afraid of her being a "quiet Wolf". So, not any priority lynch for the time being.

Lalaith - like with Zil, I just have sometimes these on-off vibes from her that I am not sure what I am dealing with. But generally nothing dramatic, I would like to get more reading on her.

Shasta - I don't see the points Kuru brings against him as very much valid. His vote was x-ed with all the other votes, so in that sense, it is just as well. As a note, I disagree with his lobbying to send in Nerwen toDay (and like I said, we probably should not do that - not yet, just in case, also while we have probably a better choice on our hands). If I believed any Nerwen-conspiration theory, then he would fall right in (lobbying for a packmate to be elected, if they already made such an effort to pretend she was about to die).

Orange zone (undecided and if it came to lynching, not opposed to any of the below, of course with some more, some less):

Inziladun - what I said above. Confusing, most of all (the same with his last one-liner of an answer to me about Nerwen. I mean, that's all good and well, but who are you? xyzzy?)

Boro - okay, first of all, where is the active Boro? Secondly, what kind of a behavior it is if you are being inactive and when you post, it is to ask one question of two players who said who they wanted to lynch the Day before?

...but as you can see, it is mostly about not having a reading on those, or rather not getting what they are up to.

Zero zone:
McCaber - it would be nice if he showed up.

If I had to name our Wolves now, I would say Shasta, Boro, and somebody. But that would also mean a very quiet pack.

In any case, I am up for electing Lottie toDay, not Nerwen. Let's give Nerwen a "probatory time", especially since she's been the source of some controversion; I see no reason to elect her on top of everything.

EDIT: x-ed with all the Kurus and Nerwens after Zil's post
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote