View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 09:02 AM   #33
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
Sting

I had heard of LOTR and a bunch of my friends had read it. They said "Really, you should read the book before seeing the movie!" And I said, "Fine." So it comes out and it all I can't do to not go ahead and see it cause all my friends are squealing about it. They talked about "Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas!" and I thought the were babbling jibberish! But then I read the book ,and finished FotR in six days. My reward- I saw FotR the movie four times before it went out of theatres. I love it, have read all three books and reread them three times since then and its a exciting each time. I think that the movie goers that just saw the movie and didn't read the book are just getting the icing off the cake and don't know what kind of goodies they're mising by not reading the books. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]