View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #133
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
We can re-enact a popular scene from the blockbuster movie "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring"! Yaaaaay!
I was thinking we should learn and sing all the songs from the animated Hobbit and Return of the King. Including such hits as, "Where There's A Whip There's A Way", "Down to Goblin Town", "The Bearer of the Ring", and "Frodo of the Nine Fingers".

On Saturday I'll compile some sort of rough guide for getting to Nottingham from the various cities with airports. Tell me where you'll be flying to before then and I'll try to get it worked out.

Also, I'm going to start compiling a first draft of a vague list of things what we will do on each day. Nothing solidly set, of course, but just to start the ball rolling towards discussion on what is do-able / desirable.