Thread: Late Nighter's.
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 04:10 AM   #30
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
How can I not love you, Farael? You just practically summed up my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mänwe
Dammit you older people, stop saying us "freshers" can join everything because missing lectures in the first year doesn't matter, it DOES!
I'm willing to bet that I'm not an "older person," but I completely agree. Even when you think you have the advantage of having taken up some of the freshie courses in high school, it's still not worth skipping classes.

I'm not exactly a late nighter, as you would put it, and in this context, myself though. Maybe I should count it a blessing that I don't have immediately available internet access, because I doubt I would be able to resist the temptation. (Who can resist sneaking into the Downs while intermittently looking up the MSDS for benzaldehyde, or whatever?) And it so happens that I'm a bit of a night owl, so I might not sleep at all in that case. And unfortunately I don't drink coffee at all, so...that has to have some adverse effects.

I can just imagine, however, that the Downs helps one keep awake while doing a post-lab report in the wee hours of the morning. The problem is that one might tend to forget the lab report entirely, and write an RPG post instead.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote