View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #70
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Is mine ok LMP?
As the future host of the SMH I'd say it looks fine - unless someone comes with better ME knowledge saying the Druadan would not be around there any more or that they couldn't mix with the eorlings. Well, we have half-dunleding mixing with them already... though some traditional rohanians might say that lord Eodwine is then hosting a mixture of scum and should be "dethroned" for that - maybe that could be one twist in the overall storyline sometime in the future? Possibly the great landlords who have reigned free before the Mead Hall comes to their territories would love to take that as a tool to oust him?

Also I'd agree with elempi with Gwath's character: if you can come up with a story that justifies an elf being around it might be fine. But surely it would be easier to choose a more "normal" character. But as you wish. I have nothing against an elf but he should have a believable story behind him. I mean here is one thing I see the Golden Perch and the Mead Hall to differ: the Mead Hall should surely be fun but also a bit more Tolkienish or "believable" in the world of Tolkien.