View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 12:07 PM   #23
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
When Lauri and I went to Britain and met Downers there the customs agent asked us if we were meeting anybody there and, of course, the answer was yes. Then he asked where we knew these people from and my mother kindly blurts out 'the internet'. The customs agent, needless to say, gave us a very funny look and proceeded to give us a lecture about internet safety.

When we Americans go to Britain for this we must think up a creative way to say we're meeting people off the internet. I still like international book club, to be honest.
At NiagaraGate, when a certain Downer lost his license and didn't have ID to return to the US from Canada, I realised it had been very wise of all the Werewolfers not to admit to meeting each other through a game where they planned how to kill each other. (The license was soon found by someone else coming across on foot from Canada, who thoughtfully turned it in.)