View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #39
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Boots

I was just looking at the registration but don't want to do it before we know more details about the Barrow-Downs moot.

We've been discussing it on Facebook. I think we should move the discussion onto the Downs. This would be fair to all the non-facebooking Downers and those who don't want to friend scary internet people. Plus, it should be more coherent here without any separate posts with long comment threads.

We had an FB poll about the exact dating of the moot, with one person voting for week 1 (Aug 6-12), one for week 2 (Aug 13-19), three for weeks 2-3, and four for weeks 1-2. Personally I'm in favour of weeks 2-3 because the actual RotR event is on August 16th - 20th and I think it would be easier to get into a proper moot mood after the "official" stuff is over.

We also thought about hiring a cottage (this was linked) for a week or two so it's easy to hang out together, but everything is still at an early planning stage.

So, who's coming? Any ideas? Suggestions?