View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 06:54 PM   #351
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Me: I'm politically correct! And no way should George W. have won that election! I agree: I have no opinion of my own and don't like to speak my mind for fear of being rejected.

Guo Si: Nah...I don't much care for myself...

Any mods: You know what? I say "Welcome threads for all"! To heck with controlling what people say! And: I say we add a special "slash" secion to the RPG's! And one for the fanfics too! We love Legolas-wives! We'll have a whole section devoted to fellowship wives! And, that old "drool section" that was proposed? Just put it up! And we were the first to post in there! Yup: about good ol' Orli. (OOC: who gave up smoking! Yay! Good for him...okay: back to the merriment) And here is the link to other sites...you can vote for them at Tolkien world if you want. You know, I've been thinking we should cater to broader ranges, so...we decided to add a Harry Potter section.

Thenamir: You know, I'm only faking you out when I say I'm "old and grumpy" (OOC: you are not be the way, Thena...). I'm really happy that VanimaEdhel is always saying "no you aaaaaren't!" every time I try to intimidate rule-breakers in the chat by saying I'm old and cranky, then proceeds to give me a biiiiiig hug right in front of everyone...yup: I just love it when VanimaEdhel makes me look like a cuddly puppy...(OOC: you know you are, Thena)