View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 05:58 PM   #109
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Alli changed her mind suddenly and without apparent reason. Unwillingly, she felt her body turn even as she kept her eyes on the road. Wondering what was happening, she turned her gaze in the direction that her body now pointed. She saw Sai in the midst of orcs and remembered as though he spoke again in her ear (which, in actuality, he did, because he's just talented like that) the things that Khamul had told her about trust and friendship. She contemplated for barely a second before deciding quickly.

She strode back the few dozen yards to where the girl was and reached out to touch her arm.

As Sai turned her head, Alli spoke in her ear from over her shoulder.

"Will you travel with me, Sai? I am going to acquire some fangirls. I'm not sure how yet, but I figure that it will come to me. Do you want to come?"

Alli was glad that Mardil II was out of sight as she extended the nervous hand of friendship to Sai. She didn't need any extra emotional complications as she lowered her defenses slightly to let the girl in. It was hard enough to take Khamul's advice without a back-stabbing and arrogant noble of a really good looking and understanding guy around to mess with her head.