View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #4810
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post

I'm going away for a week in the beginning of April. And that's around the time it'd get rolling. So I don't think I'd be able to play - unless the sign ups take either veeery little or a looot of time.
Actually I was just about to say I'm moving into a new house April 1st and my internet situation is...well there isn't one. I'm not sure when we'll get internet, but certainly before 16th. If people are anxious to play then it's probably best someone else mod this game and I'll do the next one. Or I can have a deadline of 1 pm cst (-6 GMT). That's my lunch break and I have internet access at work. However, this could create some problems, especially if my work forces me into some sort of mandatory team building crap...again.

So if someone is ready to mod, I can bow out for another game. Or if people don't mind waiting a week or so for my internet situation to get sorted, I'll be ready to go (one way or the other) by April 16th.