View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #174
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm just wondering why you tp and Boro are so much against some risks or tests on Day1 in this kind of a game?

I would hate to see a scenario where some of the "generally trusted veterans" would make all the votes when we have this kind of opportunity to try things in the first Days.

Sure you're right (whoever it was to point it out) that we should be careful not to vote for any clear clicks as our representatives - like even if I feel pretty good about Greenie at the moment I wouldn't like her to be a representative for us just because Brinn already is.

And a Day or two later - God willing - I will cling to those I really trust as the stakes will be higher and the chances for curiosity and risk-taking becomes more dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Shasta- Despite his high number of posts, I am not able to form an opinion on him. I'd like to see a few more serious opinions from him.
Agreed to the fullest... Although we have some others who have done even worse, like Eonwė and McCaber who have posted a few more times than those who have not posted anything or just one or two posts (which I think is bad playing - timezones and RL issues to be taken in as factors to be sure), and still there is no actual input in there. The downside to this is of course that at least some of them tend to do that as an ordo as well and so it's not so much a case against them but more like a stance on how this game should be played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Who's Immanuel Kent?
Hush! Talking about the most famous barber-shop talk-about from the age of our forefathers, Immanuel of Kent that is (you never took a serious look of those minor characters in the Shakespeare plays on the War of the Roses? ), might cause a modfire...

Okay. I really seem to be cross posting with too much...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote