View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 04:45 PM   #375
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Bekah - surely it doesn't matter really, honey, calm down. And welcome back, my dear, you were missed.

Thorongil - from your avatar, why, we would never guess you were into gaming! (j/k!)

Inferno - welcome to the Barrowdowns.

Aniriuq - interesting name - lovely. Welcome to the Downs, O games-fetishist! Maybe you and Shadow would get on well... May your time here be long and most uneventful, I should hope! Come to the Green Dragon - really, we aren't that scary! It's always cool to have new people come, especially if you do intend to make it into one of the games.

Gil-Galad, picky, picky, picky! Don't be put off by his questions, elronds_daughter, welcome to the Downs.

Ninlaith - doing a theatre major? Ooh, little green monster welling up inside me here... Welcome to the Barrowdowns - hey, a good fierce debate can be most interesting *evil* but try not to make it personal, yeah? (Even though it can be an excellent tactic...)

Shadow - or should I just say Joe...heh. Shamelessly plugging gamezville there, disgraceful! Lol, welcome to the Downs, hun.