View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 08:41 AM   #380
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Welcome everyone!

Aniriuq Raevla (I'd call you Ani like you said, but your name is pretty and fun to type)- if you're into Gamecube and like Link, than I assume you play Windwaker? What about the old N64 stuff? (Yet another video game fan, as you're sure to notice.) Welcome to our prestigious ranks.

Inferno: Welcome. The secret to getting past the dreaded newbie stage is simple: post. Not pointless posts, but contribute to discussions. Be honest, but respectful, and don't be afraid to show off your assuredly incredible mind.

Bekah: Welcome back. I hope it hasn't been anything bad that's kept you away. If so, I'm very sorry, and if not, what have you been waiting for?

ohtatyaro: No worries, everybody fits in here somewhere. If you're the book-learnin' type, check out the Books forum, or the New Silmarillion project. If you want to laugh until you're fit to burst, take a stroll over to Mirth. A movies fan? Than the Movies forum is for you. See? A little somethin' for everyone.
Fea