View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 10:40 AM   #301
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Pio Thanks a mint for the maps!!!! The Shire/Bree one is marvelous! I can actually read it! I had seen it listed on the site, but assumed the one was only the Shire so hadn't examined it yet. (It does look like a fun site to check out.)

Snowdog I understand down to my furry feet what you are saying. This RP has kind of taken all of my freetime and then some, also. I've even temporarily halted my "Walk to Rivendell" (actually Lorien now), something I was loath to do, in order to have more time to write. Oh if days were only 36 hours long! (I'd probably get a lot more sleep! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Proposal - Seeing now that I'm not the only harried person in our group, do you think we could make an effort to slow down so that everyone can relax a bit more? It seems to have been happening on it's own these past few days, but I know it's hard when ideas come to mind and you want to get them out before they are obsolete. There are ways around that though too, right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nerindel - Is Halwain a man or an elf? I thought man first then elf, so I thought I'd better ask. I've probably overlooked something somewhere.

[ September 15, 2003: Message edited by: Hilde Bracegirdle ]