Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 04:49 PM   #96
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Ok, I have had a lot of dreams most having to do with Lotr, some having to do with the cast.

Lotr: I walk outside of my house (which looks exactly like my house, yard, neighborhood etc.) and the ringwraiths are having a meeting on my lawn. Aragorn and I dress up as wraiths to join the meeting and spy on them. They start speaking in the black speech and half-way through the conversation my mom walks out and starts speaking like a surfer or something. (wierdest part) she says "Hey uh... dudes you know that like one ring or whatever. yeah it's like totally upstairs" but they decided to get it after the meeting, so I snuck upstairs and my mom's room looked like it had been it like a tornado. But in a clearing in the center of the room shining like the Sun out of clouds was the one ring. (it was kind of odd) So I picked it up and hid it in the bathroom under some Laundry. And went back to the meeting only to discover that no one was there. I went back to get the ring and hide it in a better spot. Then all of the sudden I was in this car in my driveway and my mom came up, opened the door and said "uh... yeah that like dude, the witchking or whatever is like lookin' for ya or whatever" So I got scared and ran into the street, but the witchking was standing there and he started quoting star wars (??) " Join me or die!" Me:"I'll never join you!" So this random guy popped out of the bush and I threw the ring to him, but he thought it was a like frisbee so he threw it back. I threw it to him again and said "No, put it on!" (??) and then I woke up.

Another dream I had was Gollum was after me so I thought of this ingenious plan of escape and started to leave, but I had to go back to get something. Last thing I remember before waking was me upstairs and being scared out of my mind hearing Gollum slinking and hissing up the stiars towards the door and knowing I couldn't do anything now to escape.

Another dream I had was vaguely lotr related. I was having a lightsaber fight with my cousin when all of the sudden someone from star wars (can't remember who) was talking about Gandalf, and I was amazed that s/he knew him.

The last one I had was Frodo was in this Tarzan type jungle house roon thing. (?) and he started tearing down these odd curtains and cussing and I thought "that's not in the book?" (I'm almost positive it was book, but it could have been script) and I woke up.

Cast:
Young Elijah was in the house that his "uncle" owned in Flipper only it was bigger and it had an elevator and these long winding stairs. Elijah was in the elvevator so I started running up the stairs to catch him. No matter how fast I ran I couldn't.

This second dream is also about Elijah: He came to my drama class to help us out and we were backstage kissing when another cast member opened the curtain and found us and started making fun of us. (I'm not one of those obsessed fans, I swear! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] )

Those were all so strange [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote