View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 01:55 PM   #254
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So this is the last step.

It seems as though you've already formed a judgement of me, Fea.

I am no werewolf. Random, yes, werewolf, no. My erraticism and pointlessness are from a fear of the game, rather than any master plan...

My vote for Firefoot was a completely random choice - It was a choice between her and anyone else who hadn't posted.
My retraction of that vote was a chagrined one, as I realized then that being hasty could be fatal to the wrong people.
As to the "odd" part of that post...that was as tp called it "a spot of fun".

Any lack of vote after that was because Sunday was a family day and I didn't get any real time online.

And on Monday and Tuesday...by the time I could get online, the voting was done and there was no need for me to say anything...nor indeed anything I could think of to say.

My hasty vote for Bilbo on Wednesday I regret, for I believe now it was another random wild shot on my part, only this time gone wrong.

Quote:
Wouldn't it be a regular werewolfish trick to continue to hide in the tall grass and let the other two tear each other to pieces and then come in and cast the deciding vote? (Kuru)
This does seem like a very werewolfish thing to do. If you know anything about me however, you'd know that I loathe decisions and make them as soon as humanly possible, if at all.

Quote:
It has to be Oddwen. (Fea)
Why? I've been my usual random self. Though I don't know much of you two, Kuru is the one acting closest to what I know of his behavior.

Quote:
I think mormegil is the seer. I say this because of what I've already said... he's the only one to put forth that he thinks I'm innocent. That's a danger to him, but if he knows that I'm innocent, he would try to keep me alive any how.
Why would you reveal your suspicions on the seer when others feared losing him too much to say anything? Seems to me villagers, in addition to defending ourselves, would have a duty to hide the seer if he was the only one who could KNOW about a werewolf.

These are very disjointed thoughts, I'll try again tonight.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote