View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 09:23 PM   #60
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
With three votes, Rune is lynched. He is a wolf.

Night 2 begins. Wolf, Ranger, Seer - do your work. People who did not vote toDay please do so toMorrow.

~~~~~~~~~

The Blossom of Dwimordene had a fine eulogy to send her off. The warg echoed after the latest poem, "bees, freeze, knees...".

"Enough poetry!" a cry went around.

"Dare not you offer insult to poetry", said the gorcrow hanging upside down, " or henceforth I shall offer suspicion only in verse!"

"Tweeze, frees, sneeze..." went on the warg.

"Geez, get productive already!"

"Yes, thank you - Geez!" the warg agreed happily. Everyone ignored him.

"It is the fox," said the gorcrow.

"Not so," said the fox, looking into everyone's eyes in turn and staring a little too long. "It is the surprise creature."

"It's the Wight," said the warg. "It's the warg, said the bat. "It's the dog," said the fell voice.

The pomeranian lifted her ears at the mention and bared her pointy teeth. "Always you debate idiocy and never listen to intelligent people!" She barked. "You said right off it is the fox. So lynch him! He's unsettling enough as it is, and it ruins my appetite."

"Surprise!" shouted the surprise creature as he pulled out a bazooka wielding raccoon who shot the whole round into the fox. The fox's body turned into one of a wolf.

The fell creatures cheered.

Then they ate the raccoon for dinner.

LIVING
Inzil- surprise creature
Nerwen - Barrow Wight
Sally - Boo Joe, a teacup Pomeranian with abnormally sharp teeth and a Napoleon complex
Boro - a warg bred for a single purpose, never being on time
Lalaith - fell voice on the air
Pitch - undead vampire bat
Huinesoron - inverted gorcrow
Morsul - demigorgon
Shasta

DEAD
Rune - wolf

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-29-2017 at 11:11 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote