View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #255
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I do think Rune overreached with his tag-along accusation of Boro
I swear I cursed at the screen when I saw this, and you were totally right to point the finger at it; it was such an easy standard textbook suspicion. Good wolf-spotting!

(Rune, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed wolfing with you and was sorry to see you go. I wish we could have shared the Night kills! You left no ties to me, that helped.)

Quote:
honestly, I think I would have voted Lalaith even if Pitch had been entirely absent. She said too much that came across as logical errors, misinterpretations, and just plain wrong statements, and had a hard time naming suspects.
Boro addressed this: innocents, because they're flying blind, can make mistakes, slip up, misread things just as well as wolves; wolves on the other hand, knowing who is on their side and who isn't, can be mercilessly logical and coherent. Also, appearing to be helpful by answering questions and clarifying things is great cover for a wolf!

Quote:
I've looked back at Shasta's posts against Pitch, and I still don't see it. I think the idea is that Pitch was pushing too hard on Boro as a wolf after initially pegging him as Moon Moon
This - I even said myself that the cobbler isn't our main concern, but Boro just made too convenient a target to let go. Also note that I commented on a few suspicious things that Rune had done but never followed up on it. "Hmm, yes, his sudden suspicion of Zil is fishy -- Oh, look, a butterfly!"