View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:26 PM   #256
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I honestly think the Rule of First is a daft rule though -- the last in a tie should be considered the village's best-informed choice; that's just an observation though, no criticism of*G55's modding.
Interesting, and fair enough. I will consider this for the future. Personally, I kind of hate the rule of lasts - at least in my experience it often ends in people waiting for the :00 on the deadline to post their vote to make sure it comes in, in later Days. It's a backwards race of who comes in last. Maybe I just don't like it cause once my side lost through such voting cause our vote came a bit too late, at DL:01. Maybe doing a dice roll or no lynch are better alternatives. No lynch has also been misused though - but maybe that's also part of the game.