View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 05:31 PM   #14
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

If LOTR was anime I'd lock myself in a trunk and have someone throw me into the ocean. I shudder to think.
But I must say last year my friend and I had the idea of having an all out war of LOTR vs. Anime. But neither of us can draw so it never happened. I image it would be those crazy (and scary) anime cartoons vs. Hildebrandt's LOTR drawings. I think we all know who the victors would be.

On the other hand, LOTR as anime has some comedic value. Just think of Frodo as Pikachu. "Frodochu!"
Or perhaps Legolas in the schoolgirl outfit...hehehe. No that's mean...yet strangely entertaining.
I have to agree with Maeggaladiel about everyone riding chocobos. Heck I’d ride a giant chicken if it were possible.

But when it comes down to it making LOTR an anime cartoon is a terrible idea. With the huge eyes, the crazy colored hair, and those weird mutated teardrops that seem to hover behind everyone. It's all together evil.