View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 09:45 PM   #25
Laitoste
Wight

Laitoste has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Really, Orominuialwen? Your family too? My mom's side of the family is sickeningly obsessed with the Packers. It drives me insane (I hate football). I heard the music too, and it angered me. How dare they defile my precious LOTR??? ATTACK!!!<P>Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the EE. It's gonna be great (duh. Did I even have to say that?) I can't wait to see the Houses of Healing. I love that part. *cough* More Eomer. *cough* Please?? And once I finish rereading ROTK, I will have a longer list...oh, and better characterisation of Faramir and Denethor. They weren't similar enough. I doubt that'll happen. I hated the way they portrayed Denethor, especially how he fell on the fire, by accident. If I remember correctly, it was no accident that Denethor burns. It diminishes his character tenfold. (Thanks to my friend for pointing this out to me. She's just finishing LOTR for the first time. Three cheers for her!)