View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 11:15 AM   #295
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

I am most disappointed that the Villagers so successfully managed to snatch defeat from the Red Maw of victory, particularly after such a good start. Bit of a blow for those Villagers who chose to risk sacrificing themselves early to gain that good start (*coughmormegil, phantom and yours trulycough*). Clearly, the Werewolves chose the order of their victims well.

I must say, though, that the vote for bilbo_baggins was, well, just odd!

As previously indicated, I will be moderating the next Werewolf game. I will start a new thread, but we might as well use this one to sort out the details, rather than cluttering that one up.

I will post the rule changes here when I have a bit more time. Meanwhile, please post here if you would like to participate in the next game. The names I have at present are:

Anguirel
Feanor of the Peredhil
Holbytlas
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Firefoot
Barrow-Wight
the phantom
Fordim Hedgethistle
Encaitare
The Only Real Estel
Ainaserkewen
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Oddwen

Please let me know if I have missed anyone. I have assumed that everyone who participated in the last game will play in the next one unless that have specifically stated otherwise. If you are on the list, but will not be playing in the next game, then please speak up.

We currently have enough to start the next game, but there is still room for more, so post here if you would like to sign up.

I hope to get the new rules up sometime this evening.