View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:19 AM   #103
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
He doesn't fear a wizard challenge now. It's better for the village (worse for the EW) to have 2 wolves versus nearly thirty innocents than it is to have 10 wolves, 3 gifteds, and 10 innocents, so just because we don't have gifteds does not mean the wolves have a greater advantage now.
Even though the EW wanted to postpone the battle as long as s/he can and even though the GW didn't have to be afraid of being called into a duel early, revealing his/her identity leaves the EW with the last word to say which we don't want because then s/he can start the battle whenever we reach the baddie/gifted ratio that pleases him/her.

However, I see your point about the GW stepping forward on Day 3 or 4, and although it's up to the GW themselves, I tend to agree. Still, if the GW/ Seer/ Villagers manage to spot the EW before that, it'd be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I jut can't see any reason of the EW picking up her/his wolves from the stack of Spm, Spawn, Ang etc..
Yeah, I don't see much point in the EW choosing Ang either - especially since he's not playing.