Thread: Wolf Run RPG
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 02:05 PM   #12
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Hamfast watched as the young waitress walked over to the group. "Oh," he thought "another of the big folk, looks like my chances of a hero are getting slim. But, becoming friends with these people could help me also, especially when I am in trouble with those nasty Sackville-Bagginses. Humph! They could do with a beatin' from a man...or woman of course."
Hamfast moved over to speak with the young lady, she seemed like a nice type. "Hallo, m'lady, welcome to this expedition, I am Hamfast Greenhand, a lover of tales and inns. We were just beginning to make plans, here. Who are you, may I ask?"
The woman's expression lightened and she replied in a cheery tone, "My name is Nariah Alderleaf, an excellent waitress and archer!"
"Welcome again, Nariah, a good archer is always excellent to have on any expedition!"
Hamfast couldn't believe what he was saying, he was talking about 'expeditions' as if he knew what he was doing! "Well," he thought, "I am now on a real, true expedition so I might as well act like I know what I am doing!"
He decided to continue his conversation with Nariah, "Well, what thoughts do you have archer Nariah? We need all the input we can get on a plan. Bailin has started one as you have most likely heard while washing the table over there," Hamfast gave a little chuckle and continued, "I have learned not to be shy about things or they will go very wrong for you! I'm sorry, I have just chatted on and on and haven't let you say a word besides your name! So sorry, m'lady, do you have an addition to our plan?"